KaiDeng K80 Pantonma with altitude hold and HD camera
After the popular K70, KaiDeng announced another interesting model, the K80 Pantonma. This new model will be available in two variants respectively in two colors (gold and blue). The main difference between the “Pro” and the “Basic” versions of the Kai Deng K80 Pantonma is the Anti-collision induction module.
Both variants of the KD K80 come with the same game-style remote controller. The transmitter is extendable and allows to mount your smartphone.
The WiFi FPV camera allows to capture still photos with resolution of 2592 x 1944 pixels and to record Full HD videos.
In my opinion, the altitude hold is one of the greatest functionality of this new Kai Deng K80 drone. This feature allows the aircraft to keep its flight height at the same level.
Thanks to the innovative design the motors are easily replaceable, which is really great taking into consideration that brushed motors last only about 10-20 flights.
Powered by a 700 mAh Li-Po battery, the advertised flight time of the KD K80 is about 7 minutes.
Kai Deng K80 Pantonma features and specs
- Anti-collision induction;
- Altitude hold (auto hover);
- Headless flight mode;
- One key to return home;
- Easy to replace motors;
- 12 m / s max flight speed;
- 2592 x 1944 photo resolution;
- 1920 x 1080p video resolution;
- WiFi real-time image transmission (FPV);
- SKY Warrior smartphone APP (iOS and Android);
- About 100 meters control range in open field;
- Up to 7 minutes of flight autonomy;
- Available in two colors (gold and blue).
Included with the Kai Deng K80
- Transmitter with built-in phone holder and 200 mAh Li-Po battery;
- 5MP WiFi FPV camera for aerial videos;
- 700 mAh flight battery;
- 1 USB battery charger;
- Anti-collision induction module;
- 1 set of propeller protectors;
- KD K80 user manual.
Images with the KD K80 Pantonma drone