MJX X601H with 720P FPV camera and altitude hold
I have already introduced, here on Rc Drone News, many MJX R/C models but certainly this X601H hexacopter is the most interesting one. It has so many awesome features that it is hard to believe all are real, especially when it costs only $73 (including free shipping). Anyhow, the manufacturer definitely has build a marketing campaign around the most trendy features. Everyone who knows a bit about drones will not believe that is possible to implement accurate “RTH” (one key return to home) or “Flight plan” (waypoint mission planner) without a GPS positioning system.
Thanks to the built-in barometric air pressure sensor, this MJX X601H drone is capable to keep its flight altitude at the desired height allowing relaxing cruising flights.
Although the aircraft movements can be controlled through the “MJX H” mobile APP, it is delivered with a physical remote controller. The advertised control range is near 70 meters in open field.
The 720P WiFi first person view camera allows to capture videos as well as still photos.
On the manufacturer’s website I found out about the possibility of using VR glasses together with the MJX X601H in order to obtain something called “3D visualized effect”. Frankly I even do not know what this can mean:)….
MJX X601H features and specs
- 6-axis gyro;
- Dual control modes;
- Altitude hold;
- Headless flight mode;
- One key return to home (RTH);
- Flight plan via mobile APP;
- WiFi real-time image transmission;
- 720P camera for aerial filming;
- Optional VR glasses to obtain “3D visualized effect”;
- 3D flips and rolls;
- Bright lights for great visibility during night flights;
- About 7-9 minutes flight time;
- Up to 70 meter control range.
Included with the MJX X601H
- 2.4 GHz remote controller with smartphone holder;
- 7.4v 700mAh flight battery;
- Battery charger;
- MJX X601H instruction manual.
Image source: MJXR/C