UDI i350HW drone with altitude hold
Like many other RC manufactures UDI seems to try copying the popular Syma toys. The UDI i350HW drone looks very similar with the X5HW.
The included 640 x 480 camera allows Wi-Fi real-time image transmission which means that you can display on your mobile device (smartphone or tablet) the camera’s video feed.
Thanks to the barometric pressure sensor, the UDI i350HW is capable to maintain autonomously its flight altitude at the desired level. This is very nice especially when you want to take aerial videos.
Although this drone is powered by an unusable small capacity battery (500 mAh) compared to the aircraft’s size, according to the advertised specs it has about 8 – 10 minutes of flight autonomy.
Adopting all the latest features, this i350HW quad, sold for $ 63 including free shipping, looks like a good deal especially for first time pilots.
UDI i350HW features and specs
- Headless flight mode;
- One key return to home;
- Altitude hold;
- One key take off and land;
- Low voltage alarm;
- 480p real-time image transmission;
- WiFi Android and iOS APP;
- Up to 10 minutes flight autonomy;
- About 100 meters control range in open field.
Included with the UDI i350HW drone
- 2.4G remote controller with phone holder;
- 640 x 480 WiFi FPV camera;
- 500 mAh flight battery;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- 1 set of blade protectors;
- USB charging adapter;
- i350HW instruction guide.
Images with the UDI i350HW drone